28. Lesbian. Actress. Gabrielle Cosplayer. Hippie. Cosmic Traveler.
Grew up in the countryside of Minnesota but I've been living in Hollywood, CA since I was 18. I love the vibe of city life, but I terribly miss that constant connection to nature.
Come smoke a bowl with me and gaze at the stars a while.
Color: Mid to dark blue. Chatoyant and reflective. Sometimes grey or greenish bands.
- Associated Crystals: Angelite, blue quartz and sapphire.
- Candle Color: Mid-blue.
- Chakra: Brow/throat
- Element: Air.
- Flowers & Plants: Mint, lupin and larkspur.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Agrimony, aloe vera, rosemary and sandalwood.
- Planet: Jupiter.
- Zodiac: Sagittarius.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Blue tiger eye is especially good for all birds of prey and generally good for all birds.
- Children: Use to alleviate fear of flying.
- Environment: Use for any conservation work involving birds.
- Health & Healing: Use for eye problems especially those involving focus. Good for sinus congestion. Helps relieve spine and neck problems.
- Home: Use to expand your horizons at home.
- Protection: Helps healers protect against the negative energy of others. Protective when traveling in hill country or mountains.
- Psychic: Blue tiger eye is the best stone for astral travel, clairvoyance and remote viewing.
- It Is The Stone Of: Air travelers and healers.
- Work: Use to expand your horizons at work. It will help bring new opportunities at work or the possibility of transfer to a new location.
- Other: Also known as hawk’s eye and falcon’s eye. It is the unoxidized form of brown tiger eye.